VBH collects and processes only personal data that is required to serve the customer in a showroom and e-shop and for VBH's loyalty program.
Terminology and definitions
- "Data protection subject" means an identified or unidentified natural person, whose data are processed by or under the supervision of the responsible person
- "Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as a name, personal identification code, location information, network identifier or on the basis of one or more physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social characteristics of that natural person.
- The controller is a natural or legal person, a public sector body, an agency or another body that individually or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of processing personal data; if the objectives and means of such processing are determined by European Union or a Member State, the specific criteria for the controller or the designation of the controller may be laid down in the law of the European Union or of a Member State.
- A third party is a natural or legal person, a public sector institution, agency or body, except for the data subject, the controller, the authorized processor and the persons who can process personal data under the direct authority of the controller or the authorized processor;
The controller of personal data is VBH Estonia AS, registry code 10179000, address Läike tee 12, Peetri village, Rae municipality 75312, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data is processed
- First and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address.
- Delivery address.
- Bank account number.
- For an electronic channel, the IP address.
- Information about the purchases made by the customer and contracts concluded with the customer.
Depending on the need and circumstances, only a part of the above-mentioned personal data may be processed by VBH.
For what purpose personal information is processed
- Personal data is used to manage customer orders and deliver products.
- Purchase history data (date of purchase, merchandise, quantity, customer contact details) are used to compile an overview of purchased goods and services and analyze customer preferences.
- Personal data such as email, phone number, customer name, are processed to resolve issues related to the provision of goods and services (customer support).
- The web store user's IP address or other network identifiers are processed to provide a web store as an information society service and to make web usage statistics.
Security and data access
Personal data is stored on VBH servers located in the territory of a Member State of the European Union or the countries party to the economic area of the European Union.
Access to the personal data database is limited to VBH employees who have received the necessary guidance for the use of the database and have the rights granted to them in the database.
Non-personal technical data collected from websites and service environments is stored indefinitely.
Personal data relating to personal queries and/or transactions shall be kept for at least 7 years from the last transaction with the service provider in accordance with the obligation under the Accounting Act to prove transactions.
Direct marketing communications
The e-mail address is used to send direct marketing communications only if the customer has given his or her consent.
Transmission of data to third parties
- VBH will not disclose personal data to a third party unless there is a direct legal obligation to do so (for example, at the request of a court or a pre-trial prosecutor) or a justified need.
- Rights of a person in relation to his or her data.
- You have the right to access the personal data we collect about you.
- You have the right to request the removal or updating of inaccurate data.
- You have the right to opt out of direct mail.
- If you wish, you may request the termination of processing of your personal data and deletion of data, but this may limit the provision of a specific service or the provision of personalized content to you.
- VBH reserves the right to reject an application made on the basis of the renewal of inaccurate data if your claim is ungrounded or the grounds for refusal are due to the law.
- In order to exercise the above rights, written or self-signed or digitally signed application must be submitted.
- You can contact the Data Protection Inspectorate or the court to protect your rights.
To delete personal data, you need to contact us by e-mail (email@example.com).
The request for deletion will be answered no later than within a month, and the deadline for the deletion of the data will be specified.